Thursday, June 26, 2014

Brantley Gilbert Just as I am Album review

I just bought Brantley Gilbert's Just as I am CD at Walmart yesterday I like every song on the CD. This is the first CD I bought by him because because I thought I was not a fan of his till I heard Bottoms up. I love that song nobody could sing it like him he does a really good job on the song and when I heard small town throw down with Bratley Gilbert Thomas Rhett and Justin Moore made me want to get the CD even more. I was like I'll get it some other time and save my money for something else but I couldn't do I had to get the Cd now I couldn't wait when I thought about small town Throw down and Bottoms up being on there I had to get it and I'm glad I did because it's really good. It's one of the best CD I have heard in a long time. This CD should be up for award if it ain't it should of been. Brantley Gilbert puts it's all on the line on this Album the singing is good the writing is good and the people that plays on the CD is really good. One of my favorite songs is I'm gone that he wrote about his brake up last year from Jana Kramer I thought they made I cute couple but that is a different story this is about his music and new CD.

I'll talk to you later I'll leave you with bottoms up and small town throw down 






                                                 ps you should go out and buy Just as I am or download it on Itunes
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment