Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Aaron Tippin concert review





I saw Aaron at the VA and KY fair last night it was one of the best concerts I been too. Aaron Tippin puts on a good show I'm glad that I got to see him. why Aaron was singing working man's PHD he put together a bike for toys for tots and let the marine come on stage to get the bike and the crowd was clapping to show how much they love them for what they do for our country






Aaron Tippin rock the stage last night He had the crowd dancing from the start of the show to the end of the show he started out with you got to stand for something and end with there ain't nothing wrong with the radio. Aaron sung a song call believe that he wrote about his late daddy it was really good. Aaron told a story about when a intern said will you record this song and he said that is a good song but it ain't a Aaron Tippin song and She came back a hour late and ask will you record this song and he said I told you no it was not a Aaron Tippin song and than she came back again with the head of the label and he said that he knew I was recording that song don't matter if I didn't want to record it so I record Aaron even acted it out for us it was so funny he even act like the intern the song he didn't want to record was that is as close I'll get to loving you and it was one of his biggest hits. Aaron Tippin said his Wife said you shouldn't of learn back than that you should listen to a woman. Thanks Aaron Tippin for a great show if anybody ain't saw him live you should when you get the chance you will be glad you did. I love that Aaron Tippin sings about the USA and the hard working people. 
               






 Aaron Tippin told the story that his daddy use to tell everybody about when Aaron Tippin was born that was funny I can't tell it like Aaron did he can tell it better than me you need to go to his Concert to hear him tell it. I think I know where Luke Bryan got his dance move from he got them from Aaran Tippin LOL Aaron Tippin own the stage.  I'll leave you with this you need to see Aaron Tippin live he's one of the best live performer out there.
                                                   Love
                                                    Crystal






                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment