Friday, June 6, 2014

CMT awards

I kind of thought they was boring I didn't like many of the performs my favorites was Luke Bryan's play it again Something bad is going to happen Miranda Lambert and Carrie Under Lady A's bartender and Brett Eldredge beat of the music I didn't think it was long enough it was to short I love Brett Eldredge I was hoping he would win the break thought video of the year for beat of the music. Kip Moore did good performing on the red carpet I saw the end of it. I thought little big towns perform of day drink was cool with the color paint slapping everywhere when they hit the drums. I didn't care much for FLGA lines and guests Luke Bryan was the best part of the performs I don't care much for the song that  is how we roll and Eric Church performs was not country at all I couldn't even understand a word he was saying in the song. like everybody said it wasn't Country I can take country music sounding a little bit Rocky like Kip Moore but that song Eric Church Sung was too rock for me. I hope Country don't go rap I'm not really a rap fan. Greg Bates needs to show them how to keep it country. I'll leave you with I like about any kind of music but Rap and really hard rock shouldn't be in country music. That just what I think talk at you later 
             Love
             Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment