Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I'll never forget

There are 3 songs that makes me think of my great aunt who died in a car wreck year ago today the first one is Carrie Underwood see you again this song got me out of the shock  when I  saw it  on TV I listen it.Than me and my mom went  to get gas in Jimmy We had to pass the place it happen.My mom said turn on the radio but turn it down low so I did right before We got to where the wreck happen see you again came on the radio my chest started hurting as We pass but I got over that when we got by the place. We had to pass again when we came home but I didn't have my mind on it because I was listen to Chris Young awnaw but that ain't the song I'm writing about right now. I'll always remember the song that got me out of my shock and that is Carrie Underwood songs see you again Thanks to Carrie Underwood for putting out a song that can help a lot of people I didn't think it could help anybody till July 10 of last year thanks again Carrie





The second song is Brett Eldredge go on without me This song make me think of my Great uncle and aunt because my uncle has to go on without my aunt he was in the wreck too they had to fight him out and he stayed in the hospital for a really long time before he came home his doing good but I know he's missing my aunt I pray for him everyday that he can get a  pace of mind and go on with his live I know it's hurt to get over losing somebody the way he lost my aunt and he was the one driving the car. I can't really know what he's  going through because you have to been in his shoe to know.I pray that him and his family get through this day. Thanks Brett Eldredge for writing a song to help people get through a hurt time in their life keep putting out songs like this thanks Brett





The 3rd song is Luke Bryan I feel for Luke who's brother died in a car wreck that is one reason I realize to song and it does feel like the good one's go to soon like my aunt she was good to me  and my family. Everybody loved my aunt she was a good person. Her and my uncle love each other they was always together when you see them at Walmart or somewhere  you would see them holding hands still after all this year of marriage I want to find a love like theirs someday. Luke Bryan thanks for singing a song that can help people get over a lose of a loved one.






There are all the songs that makes me think of my aunt there is another it's over you Miranda Lambert but not much because in the song it's winter and my aunt died in the summer time thanks Miranda Lambert for singing a song that helps people and Blake Shelton for write the song




I'll talk to you later 
Love Crystal 


No comments:

Post a Comment