Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Voice final



The voice final was good Monday and Tuesday night the contested done good both night my my favorite performs from Monday was Christina Grimmie Wrecking ball and I can't help falling in love you.


Tuesday all the contested and the guess performers did good Justin Moore rocking the voice stage with letin it roll I didn't like Tim Mcgraw performs of his new song city lights. I like Christina and Ed Sheeran perform of all those Stars

I also like the perform of Christina Grimmie Bria Kelly Tessa Boyer and Jake Bake of the song team.
 I had a feeling Christina Grimmie didn't win when Adam said don't matter if Christina wins the voice that he would sign him to her label. I thought it was Jake Worthington and Blake that won the voice at that point but I still had hope that it was Adam and Christina that won but she didn't or Jake it was Josh Kaufman from team Usher congrats.Jake did good on don't close your eyes I was rooting for Christina Gromme from the time I heard her sing wrecking ball on the voice stage for the first. This year is the first time that team Blake or Adam didn't win the voice. I had a feeling that Adam ready know that Christina didn't win by the way he was acting last night. I liked the voice better with Usher and Sharkia as coaches. I don't know about the new coaches next year I'll have to watch it and see if I like it next season. Adam and Christina sung somebody was good but I like about everything that Christina perform on the two night final of the Voice.


I thought Christina and Jake sung better than Josh there was one week that I thought Jake was better Jake and Christina may do better without winning the voice because sometimes the ones that wins don't do as good as the one that don't win I have seen it a lot There are some that won the voice that are doing good it's the ones that made a country Album that does good because fans or loyal to their favorite artists I can't wait to hear Christina on pop radio and Jake on Country radio. Christina and Jake are going to do good with their singing careers because both are really good. I can't wait to watch their careers take off and see them winning awards and getting number one hits. Here Jake Worthington singing don't close your eyes





I like when Jake sung Bryan Adams's song Heaven on the voice that was his best week of the show and when Jake sung good ole boy Waylon Jennings the same night he sung heaven 



I'll talk to you later congrats to Josh and Usher for winning the Voice this season I hope you enjoy my blogs 
Love Crystal 
   






No comments:

Post a Comment