Saturday, May 3, 2014

Song that are about Coal Mining





Coal mining is away of living here in Eastern Kentucky My daddy papaw uncle and cousin are coal miners. If you want to make good money to pay bills and to keep food on the table Coal mines is the only job here in Kentucky that help you do that. If the Coal mines Shout down I don't what the people around here would do I guess some of them would have to move off from here just to find work. Coal Mining been around for along time. I don't know why some people are anti Coal because Coal is what keeps the lights on this go in to the first song about Jimmy Rose Coal keeps the lights on
The people that are anti Coal should go without just saying because they don't know what their talking I know some are not for mountaintop removal and say they are for under ground but if you are not for mountaintop removal than you may as well be not for the under ground too because Mount top removal is part of under ground mining well that is what my family said that worked in the coal mines for many years There are bad things about working in the Coal Mines like you can get black lung from working in the Coal mines and there are people that died in the mines and got hurt like my dad who worked in the Coal mines many years till a rock fall on his back and hurt it. I know coal miners are in danger every time they go underground that why I pray they make it out and live another day. All I ask if for people to come out and say they are for Coal and don't be afraid to stand up for what they believe in and I believe in coal it's away of living. 



The next video is Loretta Lynn I'm proud to be a coal miners daughter  because I use to be a coal miners daughter I remember when my dad use to come home from work and be all black because he just got home from a long day of working in the mines. Me and my sister use to run to the and get whatever he had left in is lunch bucket and eat it. 

The video is Kaitlyn Baker Coal Train Kaitlyn is a local singer from Pound VA the video is film around here the it's nice to see places I know in a video on youtube I'm happy to hear somebody from around here singing about coal and not afraid to. I'm proud of Kaitlyn for taking a stand and singing about Coal her and Jimmy Rose. I'm proud to say I was rooting for Jimmy Rose on America's got Talent and that he letting people know how bad it will be without coal mines if the mines shout down that all the business  will shout down too because nobody will be getting any money because there will be a lot of people out of work.I'll talk to you later I just had to get that off my chest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment