Monday, May 19, 2014

Billboard Music awards



The show was good but some of the performs was not that good Miley Cyrus's  perform of the Beatles hit Lucy in the sky with diamonds I don't know what to say about her Performs she can sing but the outfit I didn't care much for. My favorite performs was Luke Bryan play it again Katy Perry Birthday Shakira Empire  Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert somethin bad and Jennifer Lopez first love. I glad Luke Bryan won for the top Country artist and Carrie Underwood won the milestone award last night because Carrie and Luke are two of my favorite singers. I guess half of the show was boring because half of the performer I have never heard of till last night Oh yeah I liked Michael Jackson perform it was just weird because his been dead for 5 years I another reason they was boring because I'm a country music fan and there wouldn't many of the country performers on the show that are my favorites like Kip Moore, Brett Eldredge, Chris Young, Greg Bates, Justin Moore, and more. I always like the country awards show better because I get to see all my favorite singers perform and see them on the red carpet. I hope some of my favorites are nominees for next awards shows coming up. The country performs was my favorite performs

                          

                                           


                                             

Miley is one of the top performer in her genre she a good singer I think she is trying to hard to shake the Hanna Montana image and that mom and dad's like I don't want to let my kids listen to her music anymore. I pray that Miley gets back on the right track and don't end up like some of the other performers because she is to good of a performer to go down that road just hope she don't go down that road. Well I'm done ranting that just whats on my mind right now. I'll talk to you later the show as good last night  
Love Crystal 
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment