Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers day


Dear Mom I want to think you for being there for me all my life and still being there when I need you. I'm glad you didn't go to work when I was younger and still home to take care us when Daddy left because you could of went to work somewhere and left along all the time I would hate to see how we would of turn out if you was not around there to watch us up. I'm so luck to still have you around there are some that are not so lucky to have their moms around because she left or because she died. I'm just so thankful to have you I don't know how you do what you do for us and everybody else I know I don't act like but I'm thankful for what you do for me. It  took me a long to to realize how lucky I was to have a mom because I could had a mom that didn't care about me at all. I just want to say I love you and you are the best mommy and Mammy in the world. We are luck to have you life thank God for picking you to be my mom.
                                                                         
Here is Laura Bell Bundy's  that 's what angles do because you are my angle I don't know what I would do without you.





                                                   This is perfect fan Backstreetboys


Nysnc God must of spend a little more time on you  


                                       
Happy Mother's Day and I love you and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day
                                                                       Love
                                                                         Crystal








No comments:

Post a Comment