Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thomas Rhett it goes like this CD Review

I love Thomas Rhett Album It goes like this every song on the Album is good. Thomas Rhett does a really good Job on this Album. I won it from Thomas Rhett's label the best things are free. One of my favorite songs is get me some of that his new single. His Wife is in the video 


                                          

I like the song call me up I like to dance to it and sing along 

I like Front porch Junkie it's my mom's favorite song on the CD she sings around with the song. It's like us We like setting on Porch in the summer time just talking with each other. My family has so many good memories setting on the porch but it's more like the back porch that why I called my blog back porch Junkie and front porch Junkie was taken. and we had a lot of kids fall on the back porch. Front porch Junkie makes me crack up the CD player and sing along. it feels good to be a front porch Junkie 

                                      

I like All American middle Class white boy it's another Song on the CD that makes me want to crack up the radio and sing along to 

                                         
                                         

I love beer with Jesus I would love to hangout with Jesus and talk to him and ask him Questions I don't know why some people don't like this song.  I like the song whatcha got in that cup 
I'm going to leave ya'll with Thomas Rhett first single off this Album something to do with my hands is that why people stays on their phones because they need something to do with their hands 

                                     
If you don't have this Album you need to download it on Itunes or go and buy it at Walmart This Album should get awards of some kind bye talk to you later 
                                  Love Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment