Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My top country Albums of 2013

1 Thomas Rhett it goes like this every song on this CD is good Front Porch Junkie and American middle class white boy makes my crank up the CD  player

2 Justin Moore Off the beaten path I can relate to about every song on this CD My favorites are Old Habits, some ol redneck reason I do, and the title track off the beaten path and  I'd want it to yours



3 Brett Elderdge bring you back I been wait for Brett to put out this CD for a long time every song on this CD is really good some of my favorites are tell me where to park, Bring you back the tile track, Mine to me and Go on with out me makes my think of my great aunt and uncle who was in a car wreck in July my aunt didn't make it and my uncle did I know it's hard for him to go on without her it's going to take time. Brett Eldrege is a good singer and song writer 

4 Chris Young AM Every song is good one this CD My favorites are Hold it to it, Lonely eyes, text me Texas. Goodbye, who I am with you forgiveness. some of the songs make you want to dance 
5 Luke Bryan crash my party I like every song on the CD my favorites are Roller Coaster, Drink a beer this song make me think of my aunt too, My kind of night makes me dance  to it at first I thought it said catfish diner diner that. I thought it said winner winner when it's said Gonna to sound like a winner when I lay you down and love you right. This song I had all the lyrics all mixed up I'm bad at lyrics to songs. My 3 year old niece sing it and said Catfish diner winner winner my kind of night it's cute. I think she is a Luke Bryan fan because she likes he's song country girl shake it for me she use to dance to it when it came on TV or the radio. This is one of Luke's best CDs  
 
6 Gary Allan set you free the whole CD is good my favorites are every storm runs out of rain, Bones, drop, it ain't the whiskey, Hungover heart this has to be Garry Allan's best CD 
Ya'll should go and download all 6 of this CDs on Itunes.com  or go to Walmart and buy the CDs you will be glad you did. I have to say I been listen to Justin Moore's off the beaten path more than the other ones I just really got to listen to Chris Young's AM CD next week it could be my favorite. I'll leave you with this all this Albums help me thought the day like when I'm cleaning my room or just feeling bad. 
            Love Crystal 


No comments:

Post a Comment