Friday, January 3, 2014

Chris Young AM Album review


My mom got me Chris Young AM Album for Christmas. Every song on the CD is good I been wait to get this CD from the first day it came out on 9-17-2013 I never had the money to get. My favorite songs are Lonely eyes, Goodbye, Am, Forgiveness, and text me Texas. Chris Young did good singing and Write some of the songs on this CD. This is one of the best CD that came out this year I hope Chris wins award this year for this CD.
Lonely Eyes is one of those songs that you wish Chris was singing to you. I wish I guy would look at me like and want to be with me 

                                           
Goodbye is a really good song Chris's voice is really good on this song  I wish I had a  relationship  that was to good for goodbye but how do you know if your relationship is to good for goodbye. I'm just seen to many relationships gone bad 


Forgiveness  is hard to find and it's hurt to forgiving somebody that hurts you we all need to learn how to forgive each other know it's hard to do


                                        

Text me Texas I saw Chris sing this live last year he did a really good job singing this song and Rhett Akins did good writing the song Chris did good performing it live. 


AM is one of the songs on this CD that will make you want to dance, crank up the CD player and sing really loud. This is Chris Young's best CD he's got out Chris can sing from  the heart he know what he's doing with he's Album I don't know why they ain't sold that many copies people needs to buy this Album at Itunes or go to walmart and buy them you  will be glad they did. I'll leave you with this the  Album will have you dance in your car or truck or whatever you drive. The next two videos I'm going to post is his singles from  the CD 

                                           

ps everybody should go out and buy this CD you won't regret it 
Love Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment