Sunday, January 5, 2014

Luke Bryan crash my party

My granny bought me Luke Bryan's crash my party CD for Christmas I love the Album one  of  Luke's best CD that he's got out. My kind of night when I listen to it makes me want to dance.
 I like roller Coaster it's one of my favorites  I'm not been on a beach roller coaster I don't think I saw one when We went to Myrtle Beach. relationship are like a roller coaster and you got to have you and downs to see if you can get through the downs that is just what I think no relationship is perfect you are going to have your fights if you don't somebody is taking a lot of crap. I hope this song is a single  



Drink a Beer is my favorite song because it makes me think about my great Aunt who was killed in a car wreck back in July I still miss her it was hard on us because it was a big shock to us I think it hurts more when somebody dies in a car wreck because you wouldn't looking for them to die because they wouldn't sick or nothing. I had people that died of Cancer that it didn't hurt as bad because I know they was going to die it still hurt but I know that are better off and they ain't in no more pain. I know all my family members are in a better place but that don't mean I don't miss them once in awhile. I love this song 



play it again because that  how I feel when I like a song  I want to hear it over and over because there are some songs I never get sick of and I want to listen sang along to and dance to, That is Luke Bryan's Songs 


If y'all don't have this Album you need to go to Itunes and download or go to Walmart and buy it you will be glad you did it's one of the best Albums out right now. I hope I get to see Luke Bryan in Concert someday 
              Love Crystal 


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment